Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Begin with the end in mind

Begin with the end in mind 


The second happy habit is, Begin with the end in mind. This habit means make a plan ahead of time.

 
  

   


Let me start by taking a simple example of  Begin with the end in mind:  
Whenever I have to be somewhere, I tend to determine how that will happen by going through a set of questions to put together a plan to be there on time.

😀 What time do I have to be there?
😊 How long dose it take to get there?
😋 When do I have to leave?
😎 What do I have to bring?
😇 What do I have to wear and prepare to get ready?
😁 How long will it take to get ready?



A major example of Begin with the end in mind is, answering the most important question of my life "What do I want to be when I grow up?" My end goal is to be a doctor. How I Begin with the end in mind is by following a plan:
😃 Get good grades in every subject
😳 Always be on top of my assignments
😏 Improvise my critical thinking, problem solving, scientific facts, and math facts 
😎 Always show leadership in what I do


"Live out your imagination, not your history" - Stephen Covey


No comments:

Post a Comment