Monday, June 8, 2015

The Leadership School

What makes my school so SPECIAL !

My school is based on leadership. This school teaches kids in the school how to be better leaders. Every 9 weeks, two kids one girl and one boy receive a special award, the leadership award. I got this award twice. What I like most about my school is that we learn the 7 habits of happy kids. I will explain all the 7 habits in depth throughout this week.

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more & become more...
             You are a Leader."    - John Quincy Adams



1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete